March seen the release of some fantastic games. Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III, New Pokémon games and more which gave gamers plenty of choice regarding what to spend their hard earned cash on. Last month’s NPD figures shows that God of War III was the most popular choice.
However, that’s only for the one individual platform. When you combine the sales of Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3 and X360 it comes out ahead, as with Bad Company 2. Then if you count Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver as one game they should take the top spot. Take a look at the data:
1. God of War III (PS3) – 1,100,000
2. Pokémon SoulSilver (DS) – 1,020,000
3. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) – 828,200
4. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) – 825,500
5. Pokémon HeartGold (DS) – 761,200
6. Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360) – 493,900
7. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) – 457,400
8. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3) – 451,200
9. Wii Fit Plus (Wii) – 429,600
10. MLB 10: The Show (PS3) – 349,200
Read the rest of this entry ?